Providing participants with modern scientific and practical methods used in strategic planning.
Managers, representatives, assistants, and planning and control specialists
• The concept of strategic planning and its importance.
• The goals and benefits of strategic planning.
• Strategic planning justifications, characteristics and features.
• Entrances and steps of strategic planning.
• Elements of strategic planning
• Characteristics of individuals with strategic planning.
• Formulas of strategic planning.
• The rise and fall of strategic planning
The participant gets
• A strategic planning program certificate accredited in Arabic and English by the International Center for Leadership Development and Qualification
• Certificate of appreciation for participation from the International Center for Leadership Development and Qualification, Egypt
Membership card (annual membership)
• Scientific material + block notes + pens (in the case of On Line remote training, scientific material only PDF) (
• Registering a copy of the certificate on the center’s website, so you can inquire about it from any side.
• Authentication of certificates from the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs with additional fees, upon the participant’s request
Duration of the program:2 weeks
Number of hours:60 training hours
Training session: Attendance / On Line
The venue: Cairo / Saudi Arabia / Dubai / Kuwait / Sudan
- Additional Information
This classic hardcover executive notebook features sturdy hardback covers, offering life-long protection of notes coupled with sewn pages – ideal for permanent records and archiving. It incorporates a stylish red ribbon for page marking and referencing important notes, a date planner to highlight appointments, handy colour maps and travel information and a contents page for quick referencing.
|Brand Name||Black n' Red|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||0.6 x 8.5 x 12 inches|
|Item model number||D66174|