Distance Training On Line Training The use of communication technology and computer techniques in the distance training process, and the communication is between the trainer and the trainee.
The remote training system allows receiving training courses from a source far from the venue of the training courses, with the same high speed and in the same implementation.
This system enables the broadcast of live training courses with high efficiency, where the trainee can participate from his own company or from home or from any place far from the seat of the training courses from Egypt or outside Egypt
Benefits of distance education:
• Convenience, which provides the appropriateness between the trainer and the trainee.
• Flexibility gives the trainee the option to participate as desired.
• The effect and effectiveness The research conducted on the distance training system proved that it is equivalent to or greater in the effect and effectiveness of the traditional training system, when these techniques are used efficiently.
• Advantages of distance training:
The trainee and the trainer do not need to be in the same place in order to exchange information. The trainee can listen to the trainer's lecture electronically via the Internet, even if the trainee is at his home or in a country other than the one in which the training is being held. The lectures can also be broadcast electronically in the form of text, audio or video via the Internet from the center's headquarters
• a textual script (using Adobe Acrobat format) or;
Audio (using Streaming Real Audio format) or;
• Visual (using Streaming Real Video, Streaming Net Show or Compressed MPEG format)